[Vironika] is the first and only life coach I will have. Finally: someone that understood me. Finally someone who walked in my shoes found a new and happy way to live.
I’m not looking up at a perfect guru, whose lesson will remain always out of grasp. I’m looking directly into the face of a beautiful soul who loves and accepts me just how I am, and I am able, finally, to see beauty and strength in myself too.
One of my coaching clients once said to me:
“There’s nothing like the right support at the right time.”
Many of us know what the right time is because we feel it, but we don’t know where to find the right support. And what does the “right” support mean anyway?
I’ve learned that there is no universally correct way to support a person. We all need different things. In the years I’ve been coaching, I’ve developed a philosophy about giving support and an understanding of the kinds of people who can be helped by this kind of support. Maybe you’re this kind of person. Maybe you aren’t. The “right” support comes from a good fit: a strong relationship between the person seeking help and the person giving it.
Here’s how I see it: human beings need to feel seen and understood, not objectified and judged. When we’re going through a transformative time in our lives and realizing that nothing is what we thought it was, we do not need someone to preach at us. We don’t need dogma. We don’t need someone to sit there, looking bored and detached from us while the timer clicks away. We don’t need another inspirational quote or self-help book recommendation. We don’t even need advice.
Maybe you need those things, and that’s okay. But throughout my journey of self-discovery, I realized that wasn’t what I needed. And that’s what inspires my coaching process: giving to people the kind of support that’s helped me in my own growth and healing.
If you’re anything like me (and all my clients are), you want someone to feel with you, to care about you, to look you in the eyes and see you—really see you. You need someone to look beyond your chaos into the powerful, resilient, ever-changing, magnificent person that you are inside. You need someone who won’t push their own beliefs and opinions onto you. You need someone who’s been where you’ve been and can speak from experience instead of judgment. You need someone to be a mirror for your light.
If you’re feeling a deep, inner “Yes!” at these words, then we’ll get along wonderfully. I am here to help people just like you—people who want to be awakened to their own inner potential and learn to become experts on themselves. I am also one of these people. I walk my journey of self-discovery each day, and as a coach, I walk beside other people on their journeys. At the end of the day, we’re on the same path.
You can apply to work with me by scrolling to the bottom of the page, but before you do, take a moment to learn about how I can help you.
Whom Do I Help and How?
I help people on the journey of self-discovery, self-love, self-awareness, and healing. I help them develop better relationships with themselves. The symptoms of having a poor self-relationship are different for all of us. For example, insecurity, lacking confidence, people-pleasing, body image issues, codependency, resentment.
While the symptoms of an unhealthy relationship with oneself are unique to each individual, the symptoms of wellness tend to look more similar. I’ve watched my clients develop:
- A sense of self-compassion and self-intimacy
- Healthier patterns of self-talk in response to difficult situations
- Productive responses to emotional triggers (instead of blowing up or shutting down)
- Insight into the meanings of their self-communications (emotions, pains, dreams, etc.) as well as the ability to continue having those insights without outside help
- Emotional vulnerability and healthy self-expression
- More fulfilling family, platonic, and romantic relationships
- Ability to take action and make changes, even with the possibility of criticism or failure
- Nourishing daily rituals of mental, physical, and emotional self-care
- Ability to let go and walk away from toxic situations, relationships, and activities
- A deeper sense of meaning and drive to do purpose-filled work (as well as guidance along the path of doing that work)
Just like each relationship is unique, each of my coaching relationships has been unique as well. Coaching with me is not a 7-step program or a 4-part framework. It’s more like a safe space for self-discovery—an intimate friendship with someone who sees the best in you and genuinely cares about seeing you thrive. I am here to cry with you, laugh with you, celebrate with you, and believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
While there is no curriculum, there is a basic structure: self-aware self-discovery. That means we will work together to discover your authentic self in your own authentic way. The focus will be on helping you observe, accept, and understand yourself so that you can not only overcome the struggles of today, but also build valuable skills that will help you tomorrow.
If this sounds right for you—great! Before you apply, know that I get many applications, but I only work with the people I truly believe I can help. That is why I have created a mini-profile of my most successful clients and a mini-profile of myself.
Is This You?
- You are willing to learn new things and be open to new information and experiences. If you are resistant to change, you are willing to work on this resistance and do your best to open your mind to new possibilities.
- You understand the value and importance of human-to-human help, and you are ready to share yourself intimately with another person. You want someone to cry and laugh with you instead of being distant and detached.
- You are interested in discovering yourself and making your own choices rather than seeking for an expert to cure you or make decisions for you. You are no longer wanting or willing to be a victim. You are not going to wait for someone to save you. You are ready to take responsibility for your own healing and happiness.
- You are willing to step outside of your comfort zone and act with courage (even if it means facing fears and being uncomfortable).
- You are willing to be honest, open, and communicate your thoughts and feelings with me (and if you have a hard time communicating, then you are willing to work on this).
- You want to become the kind of person who not only lives without constant suffering, but also goes on to ease that suffering in others. You want to make the world a better place.
- You want to commit and stay committed. You know you need help, you want help, and, most importantly, you’re ready to receive it.
A Little about ME
- I am your equal and your fellow voyager on the journey of life—I’m not someone who claims authority through a PhD, a deck of cards, or some magic portion. I’ve been into the depths of anxiety, depression, addiction, abuse, self-hatred, and fear. I understand your pain. I can relate.
- I am honest about whom I can help and whom I can’t. I build deeply intimate relationships with all my clients, and I choose those relationships wisely so that we can both benefit in the long term. To me, that is called integrity.
- I will help you discover your own way and your own unique gifts (rather than trying to change you into who I think you should be).
- The work I do here is a product of my own self-awareness—this is what my inner wisdom has called me to do. I’m deeply passionate about this work and about my clients.
- I commit completely to the people I work with. I take great care with my own mental and physical health so that I can always be present and open. Because of the depth and intimacy of this work, I can only work with a maximum of 3 people at once.
- I believe that absolutely everyone can heal their mind, discover their inner power, and live a beautiful, inspiring life. I will not let you settle for labels that shrink your potential down to size. I will see your ability to heal and grow, even in the moments when you cannot.
What My Clients Say
Vironika is the first and only teacher I’ve worked with or read who is so willing to share her own very human experience, in all its perfect imperfectness. Her openness about her pitfalls and trials is what makes the message so accessible. I’m not looking up at a perfect guru, whose lesson will remain always out of grasp. I’m looking directly into the face of a beautiful soul who loves and accepts me just how I am, and I am able, finally, to see beauty and strength in myself too.
Vironika is a very caring & compassionate coach. She has the ability to really connect with her clients. She’s open, authentic and non-judgmental. She holds a safe place for you to be vulnerable, so you can let go and do the necessary work to break through difficult emotions. One of the ways she does this is by being present with you, moment to moment as you express what’s there. She really feels your energy. She also has a gentle way of presenting alternative perspectives from which to view your situation. She does this without negating your feelings or experience. This happened to me with regards to my relationship. A shift in thinking occurred where a new possibility became available. It changed the way I relate to him and the way he relates to me. The shift was subtle and yet it was very powerful. As a result, It has taught me to be more mindful each day of my life.
I can remember feeling acknowledged, understood and validated after having been seen and heard in this way. This was a very liberating experience.
Vironika taught me that the best way through any difficult situation always begins with giving yourself love and compassion. With this kind of nourishment I feel like anything is possible. My journey is continuously evolving by using the tools she gave me to plant the seeds of love, Joy and change.
I recommend connecting with Vironika so you too can shed light into areas that are preventing you from aligning to your highest potential.
Vironika embodies self-love and care in a mature way. Many people talk it. Ever the student of life, Vironika’s wisdom is beyond her years. Vironika’s unconditional acceptance moved me safely out of my head and into my core. Thinking my way out of things was useless if I could not feel and heal. Vironika’s unlimited e-mail support was no joke. She was truly there for me, and her responses timely. I am amazed at her commitment to my growth. She is a wonderful listener and our Skype sessions always left me empowered, ready to be with and stand up for myself.
I began working with Vironika to learn how to love myself, a concept that I felt was selfish and contrary to my Christian beliefs. I always felt different from everyone else. I had lost all self confidence and frequently felt hurt or offended by others. I was at such a low point in my marriage, I just wanted out. But, I knew that I was “all screwed up” and needed to be clear minded before making a decision to leave the marriage. My first encounter with Vironika was through email. After reading an article she wrote for Mind Body Green and subsequently reading her book, “The Love Mindset”, I knew this person understood what I could not. That question that ruminated through my mind every single day: what is wrong with me??? After seeking her help, her email response contained words that gave me my first hope in a very long time and became my lifeline: “You are not broken, you are stronger than you think”.
…I now show up for myself, so I am never stranded or alone. And, I now accept him for who he is and choose to love him even when he disappoints. …I am often still confused; bewildered by his actions or lack thereof. But, I am secure in my worth. I see myself differently now. I have revisited old wounds, re-assessed and released them. I’ve learned that I must let go of old hurts, broken dreams and losses in order to receive new, better things and truly live. This is true inner peace. I have finally won the war after loosing many battles.
I’m not afraid of anything!
I was seriously struggling with tying my heart and mind together when I found Vironika’s book The Love Mindset. After reading The Love Mindset, and realizing that I was not, in fact crazy, I reached out to Vironika through her website. Vironika helped me to connect my heart and brain so that they see the gifts that each one brings to the table. In doing so, honor both the mind and the heart to create a Love Mindset for my whole being. Working with Vironika has been, truly, a metamorphosis into discovering the fullness of Who I Am.
I feel whole and complete. I don’t feel that I am “missing” anything because through this journey, I have found that both the heart and brain can co-exist AND BE HAPPY!!! I am able to be compassionate and loving, and I am completely satisfied with the decisions that I make. Finally, the critic that lives inside my head, is even impressed that soul and mind can co-exist, be happy AND excited to move forward without fear.
I feel so very blessed to have met Vironika. I have struggled with a lack of true identity most of my adult life which has caused anxiety, depression and generally not knowing my self worth. This overall lack of love for myself and others affected my intimate relationships. My marriage of over twelve years ended five years ago when my husband left me. Instead of working on myself I did the next best thing I thought: get into another relationship to desperately seek the love from an outside source. My relationship was not a healthy one from the start, but for the first time I was instantly attracted to this person physically and I fell so hard. I was controlling and attempting to make someone with addiction get better and love me – but he didn’t feel anything more than a friend for me. I became completely obsessed in winning his love and admiration while totally losing myself in the process.
Both he and my husband chose to leave me for another woman. I carried anger, guilt and self judgement and loathing for so many years I did not even realize it. I have been in traditional therapy for many years searching for the quick fix of diagnosis and medication. I searched out codependency and self help books and even meditation sessions to get better.
Through being in a Meet-Up group I received an email from an upcoming speaker – Vironika Tugaleva. Her initial email was about loving yourself and how love is abundant and the key. I emailed her with a final hope that someone could finally put me on the path. She is the first and only life coach I will have. Finally: someone that understood me. Finally someone who walked in my shoes found a new and happy way to live.
Through my meetings with her she has given me a new way to live life and loving is really the answer. Letting go of emotional suffering is not purely distracting and ignoring your pain but actually feeling it and walking through it. I now look at other people differently than before. I have learned that because I have judged and labelled myself so much I didn’t know how to really love. I am still on my path but I feel Vironika has helped point me in the right direction and I am making small changes everyday to accept my feelings and appreciate my importance in this world where we are truly loving beings deserving of self love. Thank you Vironika. I am eternally grateful for your love and wisdom.
Are We Right For Each Other?
If you’d like to explore working together, please click the button below to fill out a coaching application. If I think we’re a good fit, I will offer you a complimentary introductory session during which we can better acquainted and see if we’re right for each other. I do carefully read every application I receive, and I promise to get back to you within 3-7 days.