An old Chinese proverb says, “To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. ” On my journey of writing and publishing three books, building a solid writer’s platform, developing a powerful stage presence, and gathering a tribe of over 30k followers worldwide, I’ve made many mistakes. I’ve also learned many important lessons.
To help those who hope to move the world with their words, I offer advice and support. Here are some of the things you might want to work on:
- Editing and polishing your writing to make it worthy of publishing
- Self-publishing and selling your first book
- Building a social media platform of hungry readers and supporters
- Finding your authentic writing voice
- Figuring out a marketing plan for website or social media content
- Building a website and creating beautiful, visually appealing content
- Deciding between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- Becoming a better speaker/performer of your written words
All of these are things I’ve had to learn for my own career. I can only teach what I know.
If you’d like some support on your writing journey, please reach fill out the application on the next page. I’m extremely selective about whom I work with. Rates differ depending on the kind of support you need. Please be as detailed as possible in your application. You will receive a reply within 3-7 days.