An old Chinese proverb says, “To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. ” On my journey of writing and publishing four books, building a solid writer’s platform, developing a powerful stage presence, and gathering a tribe of over 35k followers worldwide, I’ve made many mistakes. I’ve also learned many important lessons.
The most important thing I’ve learned is that writing is medicine. Whether you are pursuing a career in writing or simply want to develop a more therapeutic relationship with words, I am here to help.
Here are some things you might want to work on:
- Editing your writing for emotional impact
- Polishing your work for publication
- Writing out traumatic experiences, overwhelming emotions, and difficult secrets
- Self-publishing and selling your first book
- Building a social media platform of hungry readers and supporters
- Finding your authentic writing voice
- Developing your consistency with and commitment to writing
- Deciding between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- Becoming a better speaker/performer of your written words
All of these are things I’ve had to learn. I can only teach what I know.
If you’d like some support on your writing journey, please reach fill out the application on the next page. My rates differ depending on the kind of support you need. Please be as detailed as possible in your application. You will receive a reply within 3-7 days.