This page offers resources for the media professional.
“Vironika is a fantastic guest. She is funny, honest, and absolutely on fire with her message. She shares openly, with just the right combination of vulnerability and expert knowledge, and comes across beautifully on the air. I highly recommend Vironika as a guest!”
Karen Hager, host of Out of the Fog on Empower Radio
Social Media Links
Please use the following bio for online content:
Vironika Tugaleva is an award-winning author, poet, spoken word artist, vocalist, wanderer, visual artist, and seeker of beauty in all its forms. She loves getting lost, looking at the stars, dancing, and eating pickles (sometimes, all at once). Find her on any social media or start reading her books.
If you are interested in an interview with Vironika, familiarize yourself with her style in the clips below.
- Talking About The Love Mindset – Daytime Toronto TV
- Awakening to The Love Mindset – Evolving Beings TV
- Interview With Vironika Tugaleva – Soul Love Interview Series
- How to Heal Your Relationship With Yourself – Creating Change With Doug Foresta
- Talking About The Love Mindset With Ajayan Borys – Mind Matters Radio KKNW
- Adopting a Love Mindset With Vironika Tugaleva – Positively Empowered Radio
- Interview With Vironika Tugaleva – Walking Barefoot
- Interviewing Vironika Tugaleva, Author of “The Love Mindset” – The Gift of Depression
- Inspirational Interview With Vironika Tugaleva – Cathy Taughinbaugh (Find Your Peace After Addiction)
For print samples and a full list of media credits, please visit the Media Coverage page.
For media inquiries, please email media (at) vironika (dot) org.